Thank you for your interest in this program! We are not currently accepting applications. In general, applications open about 6 months before program application deadlines.
Community Engagement 1st Place
Submitted By: Dan Kneurr
Learning Scenes Honorable Mention
Submitted By: Jacqueline Mann
Defining Moments 1st Place
"Indian Folk Dance"
Submitted By: Anna Hendrickson
Blue Demons 1st Place
"Blue Demons in Tiananmen Square"
Submitted By: Brian Bafaro
It is time for the study abroad Photo Contest! We would like to invite all past study abroad participants and those who are currently abroad to submit photos from abroad. This is a great opportunity to share your experience with the DePaul Community.
This year the contest will be held on Facebook! The winning photos will be chosen by our followers, so make sure your friends like our Facebook page! Prizes will be awarded to the winners (in the past these prizes have included cameras, printers, video cameras and more). All photos must be submitted by February 27, 2015. A group of finalists will be selected and then posted on Facebook for all of your friends to vote.
1. Photos must be original work.
2. Photos must be of high quality - at least 300dpi
3. Entrants may submit a maximum of one photo per category and can only win in one category. 4. Repeat participants may not enter previously submitted photos.
1. Defining Moments - A photograph that demonstrates a cultural icon, monument, event, location or interaction that was a defining moment.
2. Community Engagement - A photograph that demonstrates engagement with host community.
3. Learning Scenes - A photograph that demonstrates students in the following situations: academic, internship, excursions, or field work experience during study abroad program. (These can include photographs of yourself)
4. Blue Demons - DePaul student(s) showing DePaul pride abroad. (These can include photographs of yourself)
Finalists will be determined by the Study Abroad staff on the following criteria:
1. Accurate representation of category
2. Clarity and technical quality.
3. Story behind photo.
Once finalists are selected, their photos will be posted on our Facebook Page and our followers will then determine the winners, based on the number of Facebook "Likes"/votes.